Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you.
Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
Most orders will ship out within 2 working days after ordering if the item is in stock. If you have purchased the item that is needed to be produced, it may take up to 2 weeks to be dispatched. We do not ship Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Your order will be shipped via Standard Shipping unless you select an alternative. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods when it may take up to 4 working days for shipments to be dispatched.
All shipping services used by ( BETWEEN ) provide a tracking number and insurance for the cost of your package.
In the event that multiple orders are placed with the same shipping destination and on the same account, orders will be combined and shipping fees will be adjusted, unless otherwise requested.
If the item is not received and sent back to us by the postal service company you will be charged the actual shipping fee. The price of the item will be credited once we receive the item. We will contact you to inform you when we receive the package.
SHIPPING COSTS – LITHUANIA AND INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES
We are happy to offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over 200 EUR. For orders under 200 EUR see shipping costs below.
Standard Shipping (orders under 200 EUR) – 3 EUR.
Standard Shipping (orders over 200 EUR) – FREE.
Standard Shipping (orders under 200 EUR) – 15 EUR*.
Standard Shipping (orders over 200 EUR) – FREE*.
– If Standard Shipping is selected. your order may ship via a variety of carriers. Your Shipping Confirmation email will tell you which carrier is handling your package and will provide you with a tracking link.
– Orders are generally received within 2-7 business days in Lithuania, and within 7-16 business days worldwide from the ship date. Delivery will be made by your local postal service.
– Shipping Status . You will receive an e-mail informing you that the order has shipped. Information about any backordered or cancelled items will be included in a separate email.
* Any additional duties and taxes assessed by customs are the responsibility of the customer. Duty Fees and taxes will not be refunded on returns
* Free Shipping Info. Orders over 200 EUR will not be charged the Standard Shipping fee. Free Shipping applies only to merchandise. Taxes, Duties, Gift Cards and oversized shipping charges do not count toward the Free Shipping total. Free shipping offer valid in EU countries Standard Shipping fees.